Join the International Operations (AAMEO) Business
graduate programme in Algeria, Azerbaijan, India, Iran,
Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Malaysia or Philippines
- Looking for a life-changing career within business? Then look no further. Use your master’s degree and join the 2-year International Operations (AAMEO) Business graduate programme. It will give you a broad range of invaluable skills and experiences as you work your way across different business areas, countries and markets. The programme has been designed to develop the next generation of business leaders and will give you the opportunity to make a difference to the millions of people who rely on our products.
About the International Operations (AAMEO) Business graduate programme
Novo Nordisk’s Region AAMEO encompasses markets in Africa, Asia, Middle East and Oceania. Employees working within business in Novo Nordisk have a wide range of roles and responsibilities – but all share the same commitment to excellence and to drive the continued success of Novo Nordisk. This graduate programme spans many business functions including business development, regulatory affairs and product supply.
During the programme you will work with senior managers and build an international network of world-class colleagues, establishing yourself as one of tomorrow’s key people in business at Novo Nordisk.
We’ve designed the International Operations (AAMEO) Business graduate programme, so that, following its successful completion, you will be equipped with the necessary skills and experience to become an integral part of our company in your home country.
Please note: This specific graduate programme is targeted at local candidates from Algeria, Azerbaijan, India, Iran, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Malaysia and Philippines. We also have a Global Business Processes graduate programme and many other graduate programmes, which are open to applicants from anywhere in the world.
During the 2-year programme you will undertake three rotations of 8-months duration. One rotation will take place in your home country, one rotation will be in our corporate headquarters in Denmark, and one will be in one of our business regions or global affiliates. Examples of recent rotations include Kenya, Mexico or Turkey.
The rotations are shaped to suit your development needs, while meeting our business requirements and to ensure you build the required competences. Below is an example of how the rotations could be shaped:
- Rotation 1
- Working in your home country, you will become truly close to the marketplace in an affiliate and get hands-on experience with the business challenges that pharmaceutical companies face in your local market.
- Rotation 2
- During your placement in our corporate headquarters in Denmark, you will get acquainted with corporate life as you are assigned to a key corporate function such as Product Supply or Business Development, depending on your interest and the needs of the business.
- Rotation 3
- Located for example in marketing, business development or market access in one of our global affiliates, you will get true international experience in a global organisation.
Working at Novo Nordisk
- Working at a successful global pharmaceutical company which is also the world leader in diabetes care, you will have the opportunity to make a significant difference to patients and society while also delivering exciting results from a business perspective.
- Joining Novo Nordisk should appeal to you not just because we respect and value our employees, but also because of what we do to change the lives of millions of people around the world. To work here you need to be highly ambitious, yet have a team player mind-set and enjoy working in a global and culturally-diverse organisation.
- - To apply for the International Operations (AAMEO) Business graduate programme, you must have:
- - A master’s degree from 2016 or 2017 in a relevant subject, for example within economics, management, international business or marketing
- - Please note: if you are graduating outside this timeframe then check out these opportunities: student jobs,internships and permanent entry level jobs
- - International experience from working, studying or voluntary work
- - Relevant work experience or extracurricular activities
- - Above average academic achievements
- - Professional fluency in English
- - Citizenship in the country you wish to apply for If you meet all the criteria then apply now and no later than 5 February 2017 by submitting your motivational letter and CV (in English) plus a copy of your master’s certificate or latest grade transcript.
In addition, you must provide a 1-minute video of yourself explaining why you are the ideal candidate for the International Operations (AAMEO) Business graduate programme.